Omnith’s website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect information relating to children. If you believe that we have collected the information about a child under the age of 16, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately so that we can promptly remove such information from our records.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact Omnith at: email@example.com.
Omnith follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We collect this information to prevent or combat malicious activities, to understand how visitors are using our website, to optimize our website, and for marketing purposes.
When you complete and submit a form on our website, we process the personal data that you included in the form so we can respond to your submission and for marketing purposes.
For more general information on cookies, please read the “What Are Cookies?” article on the Cookie Consent website.
When you do business with us
Omnith collects personal data that you or your business provides us in connection with a business relationship between your company and Omnith. We process your contact details such as your address, email address, telephone number, and other business contact information, professional details such as your job title, and other categories of personal data that may be contained in written communications or disclosed orally.
We collect such personal data to assess whether to enter into a contact with your company, to enter into a contract with your company, to perform a contract with your company, to enforce contracts, to communicate with your company, to market to your company, and for internal management purposes.
We may also collect personal data about your from publicly available sources, such as LinkedIn.
In addition to the purposes for collecting personal data described under the three headings above, we may also process your personal data for the following purposes that we consider to be everyday business purposes:
- For legal and regulatory compliance, including all uses and disclosures of personal data required by law or as reasonably needed for compliance with Omnith policies and procedures;
- For audits, including financial, security, and compliance audits, and analysis and reporting;
- To respond to and defend against legal claims; and
- For corporate governance, including mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
On What Legal Basis Do We Process Your Personal Data?
We will only collect, process, and share your personal data where we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis to do so. To process your personal data, we may rely on different legal basis, including:
- Your consent (only when legally required or permitted). If we rely on your consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time;
- To establish a contractual relationship with you and to perform our obligations under such contract;
- To comply with legal obligations and to establish, exercise, and defend our self from legal claims;
- To pursue a legitimate interest, including:
- Marketing to you or your company;
- Entering into or performing a contract or commencing contractual negotiations as well as communicating with your company;
- Responding to your inquiries or other direct communications with us
- Ensuring our networks, information, and premises are secure.
If You Fail to Provide Your Information
Failing to provide your personal data to us when you:
- Directly interact with us may prevent us from being able to respond to your inquiry or other communication;
- Visit our website may prevent the website from performing optimally and may prevent us from contacting you about products you may be interested in.
- Visit one of our facilities, we may prevent you from entering the facility beyond the reception area.
- Or your company has a business relationship with us may prevent us from entering into a contract, performing under the applicable contract, or furthering our business relationship.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
Omnith does not sell, trade, or rent your information to third parties. Nor does Omnith maintain any relationships with any ad server companies, and no advertising appears on our website except our own.
We may share your personal data with third parties if required to perform a contract or take steps to enter into such contracts. For example, we may share the contact information of an employee of a business partner with our customer.
As described above, Omnith will share your personal data with certain third-party service providers when you visit our website. See the section “Third Party Privacy Policies” for more information.
We will also disclose your information to the extent required by law and to comply with legitimate governmental requests, subpoenas, court orders, and to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We will also disclose your information to third parties if we choose to sell, transfer, merge, or otherwise dispossess all or parts of our business or our assets.
Third Party Privacy Policies
We use Google Analytics to keep track of site metrics. See Google’s website describing how Google uses the cookie data they track.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, see your browser’s help section.
Omnith takes reasonable and appropriate organizational and technical security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in processing and the nature of such data, and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected. When Omnith determines how long to retain your information, we will consider whether we have an active or potential business relationship with you, whether there are any legal obligations to which we are subject, and whether retention is prudent because of legal considerations (such as statute of limitations, litigation, or other investigations).
We will modify this notice to the extent required to comply with laws or regulations applicable to Omnith, including any changes thereto. Omnith may also make insubstantial changes to this notice as it deems necessary. Any amended or modified notice will be posted to Omnith’s website.
Effective September 19, 2020
Last modified: September 19, 2020